- Fresh peas-1bowl
- Desi ghee or oil-1/2 tbs
- Cumin seeds-1 1/2 tsp
- A little hing mixed with water
- Chopped green chillies 3-4
- Roasted gram flour-2 1/2 tbs
- Chopped ginger-2tbs
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder-1tsp
For the filling:
- Khoya 60-70 gm
- Chopped pista-1tsp
- Choppped coriander leaves
- Chopped dates 3-4
- Chopped green chillies-3
- Cooking oil
- Salt to taste
For the filling: Mix khoya, green chillies, pista, coriander leaves and chopped dates.
- Heat oil in a pan.Add cumin seeds,hing,green chillies and ginger and mix well.
- Add peas and cook for sometime.
- Now add coriander powder and turmeric powder.Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Blend the cooled peas mixture and add roasted gram flour.
- Mix it well.gram flour is just for binding the pea mixture .
- Shape the mixture into cutlets.(small size ,a little less than size of ur palm)
- Add the filling into the cutlets and seal the edges.
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the cutlets till golden brown.
- Serve hot.