- Lemons-250 grams
- Sugar-250 grams
- Water-250 ml
- Vinegar -1 Tablespoon
- Take the lemons and wash and cut them into halves.
- Squeeze and collect the juice from the lemons.Store it in the fridge
- Take the water and put it on heat in a saucepan.
- Add and disolve the sugar. Bring it to boil and make a syrup.
- You may have to remove the scum from the top of the sugar.Let the syrup cool down.
- Now take a dry glass bottle and mix the syrup, lemon juice and the vinegar in it.
- Shake the bottle a bit. Store this bottle in the fridge. ( you can keep this for a week or so in the fridge)
- When serving mix three fourths glass of water with one fourth glass of syrup and add ice cubes.
- You can garnish it with fresh mint leaves.You can also add some table salt if needed
- Another variation would be to add a pinch of black salt.If you want you can use soda water instead of the water. It will be a really refreshing drink and fizzy as well.