- Sugar-1 cup
- Maida-1 cup
- Khoya- 1 cup
- Desi ghee 5-6 tbs
- Warm water
For the garnish: Pistachios,almonds and saffron.
- To make the sugar syrup: Boil sugar and water. Keep stirring and remove from fire when thick.
- Add water to maida to make thick batter.
- Grate khoya and mix in warm water to make a slightly thin batter.
- Mix both the batters and leave it for sometime.
- Heat desi ghee at low heat.Put scoops of batter in ghee and fry till golden brown.
- Remove and put them in sugar syrup.
- Place them on a plate and garnish with pistachios,almond and saffron.