- Large carrots 2-3
- Bottle gourd-3 pieces
- Cabbage leaves -2
- Cream -1 tbsp
- Butter 1 tbsp
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Cream (whipped smooth) -3 tbsp
- Mint leaves chopped
- Grate 1 tbsp carrot finely, Keep aside.
- Finely chop cabbage, Keep aside.
- Pressure cook remaining carrots with bottle gourd till very soft.
- Cool and blend in mixer. Strain.
- Heat butter, add the pulp and bring to just about boil.
- Add the grated carrot and cabbage and salt. Take in serving bowl.
- Add a swirl of whipped cream.
- Sprinkle freshly ground pepper and chopped mint before serving.