- Soya flour-6tbs
- Soya milk-3tbs
- Baking powder-1/2 tsp
- Sugar substitute-2tsp
- Maple extract or vanilla essence -3,4 drops
- Olive oil
- Canned Blueberries
- Whisk together soya flour,soya milk,baking powder,sugar substitute and one egg yolk to make a batter of dropping consistency.
- Keep aside for fifteen minutes.Whip the egg white until fluffy.fold into the batter.
- Heat a pan,spray some olive oil and spoon the batter to make a pan cake.
- Once the underside is halfdone,sprinkle the blue berries on top and flip.
- Serve hot,sprinkle with sugar substitute or with the maple syrup.
For the maple syrup:Heat some water,maple extract and sugar substitute over a medium flame.