- Boiled, Mashed Aloo (Potatoes)-2(large)
- Green Chilies (chopped)-1,2
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped)-1tbsp
- Gram flour-1cup
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- Garam Masala powder-1/4th tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/4th tsp
- Oil for frying
- Add salt, chili powder, garam masala, coriander, and green chilies to the mashed aloo (potatoes) and mix well.
- In a bowl take a cup of gram flour; add turmeric powder, little salt and chili powder to it. Add little water bit by bit and mixing with hand make a batter (neither too thick nor too lose).
- Make small balls of aloo (potato) mixture.
- Dip each ball in the batter and deep fry them till golden. brown
- Serve aloo bonda hot with chutney.