- Sweetened condensed milk ( about 400 grams)-1 can
- Evaporated milk ( about 400 grams)-1 can
- pistachio nuts ( Pista) unsalted, unroasted -1/2 cup (chopped)
- heavy whipping cream-400 grams ,
- bread (remove the crust) chopped - 2 slices
- Kewra water or Rose water few drops
Note: the condensed milk is already very sweet so there is no need for additional sugar.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into a blender
- Add the evaporated milk, whipping cream, pistachio's, chopped up pieces of bread.
- Blend well. Put the mixture into individual desert dishes or a big container
- Freeze in the freezer till frozen. ( couple or hours or so).
- Serve in individual desert dishes
- Sprinkle some kewra water or rose water on top.