- Spinach - 2 bunches
- Wheat flour - 500 gm
- Ajwain (carom seeds)- 1/2 tbs
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep fry
- Chop the stems of the palak(spinach).Take only the fresh leaves.
- Put water to boil in apan and when the water starts boiling add the spinach leaves.
- After it boils ,let it cool.
- Blend to make a soft puree.
- Add spinach puree,salt,ajwain and water to wheat flour and prepare a dough..
- Divide the dough into small equal portions.
- Roll them to make small pooris.
- Fry them in hot oil in akadhai .
- Serve hot.