- 2 cups Poha (Beaten Rice)
- 1 Potatoes
- 1 Onions
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Chana dal
- 1 tsp Urad dal
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 sprig Curry leaves
- 2 tsp Peanuts
- 4 tblsp Oil
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- 1 Lemon
- Few Corainder leaves
- Salt to taste
- Soak the poha in water. Wash and drain all the water.
- Add some salt , turmeric powder , keep aside.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes, chop the onions, chillies, corainder leaves.
- Heat oil and put chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, peanuts, curry leaves and fry until they crackle.
- Add potatoes , saute for few minutes, then add chopped onions, chillies.
- Cook till they are done. Add the poha, corainder leaves and stir.
- Keep it on slow flame for 5- 7 minutes.
- Let it cool for sometime and add then lemon juice.